* seductively flips leg hair*
(Source: rnothernature, via fourhasfourfears)
“Come on, no one died, all right? Look, they may have been a little bit maiming, okay, a little mangling, but no death. That’s what I call an important distinction.”
Reblog if you want someone to take you to Denny’s tonight.
WE’RE OLD ENOUGH FOR A THROWBACK // songs you’ll never forget the lyrics to
01. complicated - avril lavigne 02. mr brightside - the killers 03. dirty little secret - the all american rejects 04. I want it that way - the backstreet boys 05. the anthem - good charlotte 06. wannabe - spice girls 07. ocean avenue - yellowcard 08. lucky - britney spears 09. all star - smash mouth 10. 1985 - bowling for soup 11. the curse of curves - cute is what we aim for 12. holiday - green day 13. stacy’s mom - fountains of wayne 14. pop - n’sync 15. it had to be you - motion city soundtrack 16. crazy in love - beyonce 17. dear maria count me in - all time low 18. I write sins not tragedies - panic! at the disco // LISTEN
(Source: maisiewilliams, via jonsnows)
nothing I can add will make this funnier
boy, are u dutch because amsterdamn
This makes no sense. Amsterdam is in Germany.
I’m in Amsterdam right now and lemme fuckin tell u it is not in germany
Supernatural in a nutshell:
We hunt monsters!...What the hell?
ladies and gentlemens, Chris Colfer receiving a bouquet of flowers…
I have to say that where I live Doctor Who is not well known, in fact nobody I know has ever watched an episode (why do you think I spend so much time on the internet?) of Doctor Who, let alone is as enamored with it as I am. So being a lone whovian here I wouldn’t mind someone who likes DW as much as me. Here are some cheddar like pick-up lines that I would kill to hear being used…preferably on me ;)
- Not a snog box? I’ll be the judge of that.
- You’ve stolen both my hearts.
- A Cyberman couldn’t delete you from my heart.
- Are you a Dalek? Cause you’ve been rolling through my mind all night.
- Are you a TARDIS? Cause when I look into your eyes I feel like I’m flying around the universe.
- I’d like to take you out for texting and scones.
- Why don’t you come back to my place so we can have some wibbly wobbly timey wimey?
- Are you an angel? Because I haven’t blinked since I first saw your face.
- You’re so Oodiful.
- I’ve just been wandering around, hoping to bump into you.
would you be my companion?
- Roses are red, the TARDIS is blue, I’ve all time and space, but I’ve come to see you.
- I’d wait 2000 years for you.
- Fezzes are red, the TARDIS is blue, Custard is lovely and so are you.
- Hello sweetie.
- Permission to express my opposition to you currently being single?
- If there’s that big of an age difference, we can always get the Angels to send one of us back in time.
- The snow can feed off my thoughts- they’re all about you.
- I’ve got ice in my heart, a kiss on my lips, and nothing to do Saturday.
- You don’t need a defabricator to get rid of my clothes.
- Are you from Gallifrey? Because you are definitely out of this world.
- My sonic screwdriver won’t work on you- it doesn’t have a setting for unbelievably attractive.
- Me/You? The best ship in the universe
- You had me at hello sweetie
- I don’t need an Ood translator to say how cute you are.
- I’ll love you ‘til the end of time, cross my hearts and hope to regenerate.
- To me… you are Spoilers.
- Are you the TARDIS? You sexy thing you.
- Will you be my Amelia Pond and I your Roman?
- You are Dalektable.
- I would change a fixed point in time for you.
- You’ve got on that ‘she’s hot when she’s clever face.’
- You and me, we should get a drink sometime. And married.
- You are authorized and the flirting will continue.
- I don’t care if your lipstick is poisoned or not- I just want you to kiss me.
- Are you the TARDIS? Because you are Sexy.
- We go together like fish fingers and custard.
- Baby, where have you been all my life? I’ve been looking for you like you’re Prisoner Zero.
- You know, if you aren’t of age, I have a time machine. I’ll see you in a few years.
- I’m Captain Jack Harkness. Hello.
- I am a Cyberman, and I want to delete the space between us.
- You’ve been looking- you like it.
- It doesn’t the knowledge of a Time Lord to know that you’re amazing.
- The TARDIS translates what you say and what I say into the language of love.
- No, that’s not “the sound of drums”. That’s just my heart.
- Girl on a scale of William Hartnell to David Tennant, you’re a Matt Smith
- Is it raining up? it must be beacuse you’ve got me over the moon.
I give you air from my lungs..
Yes they are cheesy but I would love to meet someone (anyone,HELP ME!!) in person who actually knew who the Doctor was, let alone knew these cheesy pick-up lines. Aren’t they amusing? :)
my dad hid in the shower once with a jar jar binks mask and a knife just to scare me and got it on camera
happy father’s day everyone